Generally, the error code 5010F might occur on the screen whenever any user attempts to renew the Mac operating system. Though, reinstalling the operating system can be one of the best ways of troubleshooting various system glitches and bugs such as removing the stubborn malware or attempting to make your computer to run fast.
Recently, Apple created its newest Internet Recovery feature to help their users to fully reinstall the OS with the help of the internet connection. With the use of this feature, you are not required to download installation files or do something besides that could direct into troubles particularly for those users who are not aware of these tasks.
Though, when you are trying to reinstall the MacOS, it might be a possibility to encounter an error code 5010F which prevents you from installing and downloading the procedure. This error will also keep the user from accessing the utility menu.
Steps to Open Internet Recovery Feature
To open the Internet Recovery feature, you need to follow the below-given steps:
- Click and hold the Command +Option + R keys, immediately Mac it starts booting up.
- After that, the device launches the Internet Recovery mode and again starts downloading the preferred resources from the internet.
- When it all finished, OS X utility menu automatically appears on your screen
- And then, you can able to select the Reinstall OS X option direct from the menu.
This procedure above can be stopped by the Error code 5010F which may appear after clicking the needed combination on the screen. However, the error rejects the access to OS X menu and users are unable to reinstall the operating system on their computer systems. Below we describe some best ways to troubleshooting the error.
Steps to Troubleshoot Error Code 5010F on Mac
One of the most common causes behind this error code 5010F is that your Mac might be affected by the NVRAM. Mostly, this error can be troubleshooter by resetting the memory of the system OS. Also, the issue may appear on the screen because of the malware exist in your computer system which damaged your files and commenced the emergence of the error. We recommend you that you need to ensure that if there are no viruses on your system if you exist, scan your computer system with any anti-malware software. Here how to do it:
Solution-1: Resetting NVRAM on Mac
NVRAM stands for Non-volatile random-access memory. It is a section available on your Mac memory; It stores the information related to speaker volume, start-up disk selection, screen resolution, etc. For resetting the NVRAM, follow the below-given steps:
- Firstly, shut down the Mac, restart the device.
- Then, click and hold Option + Command + P +R keys together.
- Press the combination for at least a few
- After that, free the button whenever you hear the loading ring.
- Once done, you need to change your screen resolution, time zone information settings and some option if needed.